Fort Worth Hydrafacial MD®
For skin that looks and feels amazing, try a Hydrafacial!
Have you noticed your skin looking dull or tired? Are fine lines, visible pores, or other blemishes keeping you from looking your best? Get your skin back to its healthy, happy self with a Fort Worth Hydrafacial!
This non-invasive treatment works quickly and gently to take away substances you do not want in your skin, such as pore-clogging dead skin cells, dirt, and toxins. Hydrafacial adds key nutrients to leave your skin looking firmer, cleaner, and more radiant than it was before.
- Why should I treat myself to a Hydrafacial?
- What can Hydrafacial help me treat?
- What Hydrafacial treatments are available at Kalos?
- How does Hydrafacial work?
- When will I see results?
- What does Hydrafacial feel like?
- How can I schedule my treatment?
Why should I treat myself to a Hydrafacial?
Just like you regularly go to the gym to keep your body healthy, consider routine Hydrafacials part of your skin fitness routine. Hydrafacial is one of our most popular treatments here at our Fort Worth med spa. Apart from offering personalized treatment to combat top skin concerns and improve skin health, Hydrafacial is safe and effective for women and men of any skin type or age, with no risk of discoloration, no irritation, and no downtime.
Hydrafacial typically produces immediate noticeable results, which makes it the perfect treatment before a special event. Because it does not cause post-treatment sensitivity, you can use it to keep your skin looking bright and healthy throughout the year. Hydrafacial in Fort Worth can also be used on other areas of the body to help you improve your skin’s appearance beyond the face and neck: the décolletage and back are other popular options.
What can Hydrafacial help me treat?
As one of the most versatile non-invasive facial rejuvenation treatments available, Hydrafacial can help to improve a number of common skin concerns. It can:
- Diminish fine lines and wrinkles
- Calm redness and balance skin tone
- Help reverse visible effects of sun damage
- Balance oily, dry, or sensitive skin
- Reduce blackheads, acne scars, and blemishes
- Firm mild skin laxity
- Reduce puffiness or under-eye bags
- Exfoliate and gently temporarily plump the lips
What Hydrafacial treatments are available at Kalos?
Because Dr. Emily J. Kirby is a licensed MD, at Kalos Medical Spa you can choose among a full range of Hydrafacial options, including medical-grade Hydrafacial boosters to safely and effectively target fine lines, discoloration, rosacea, and other common skin concerns.
Hydrafacial MD booster options include:
- ZO® BrightAlive minimizes dark spots and brightens skin with a breakthrough blend of non-retinol, non-hydroquinone ingredients.
- ZO® Rozatrol is an innovative combination of ingredients that helps to minimize the symptoms of rosacea.
- Hydrafacial® Regen Growth Factor boosts collagen and elastin production to diminish the appearance of fine lines and removes toxins and irritants.
- Hydrafacial® Dermabuilder softens the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and improves skin elasticity.
- Hydrafacial® Britenol brightens skin tone and minimizes the appearance of dark spots.
This 30-minute treatment uses Hydrafacial’s advanced Vortex Technology® to deeply cleanse, exfoliate, and remove impurities from the skin, while simultaneously infusing nourishing serums to hydrate and soothe the skin.
Deluxe Hydrafacial MD®
This 45-minute invigorating treatment deeply cleanses, exfoliates, and removes impurities from the skin, while simultaneously infusing nourishing serums to hydrate and soothe the skin. The Deluxe Hydrafacial MD also includes a personalized Booster to address your specific skin concerns. This treatment uses LED Light Therapy to further reduce visible signs of aging.
Choice of Boosters: ZO® Brightalive | ZO® Rozatrol | Hydrafacial® Regen Growth Factor | Hydrafacial® Dermabuilder | Hydrafacial® Britenol
Platinum Hydrafacial MD®
This 60-minute treatment is the ULTIMATE Hydrafacial experience! Detoxification begins with lymphatic drainage, then the Platinum Hydrafacial MD deeply cleanses, exfoliates, removes impurities, and hydrates and soothes the skin while incorporating a personalized Booster designed to target your specific skin care concerns. This treatment includes LED Light Therapy to further reduce visible signs of aging.
Choice of Boosters: ZO® Rozatrol | ZO® Brightalive | Hydrafacial® Regen Growth Factor | Hydrafacial® Dermabuilder | Hydrafacial® Britenol
Many other spas that offer Hydrafacial in Fort Worth are not directed by a licensed physician and cannot provide the level of treatment or safety offered here at Kalos, so why trust your skin to anyone else?
Contact us now to schedule your appointment
How does Hydrafacial work?
Your Hydrafacial is customized to target the specific issues you want to address. Treatment only takes between 30-60 minutes; there is no preparation required before treatment and no downtime afterwards. After we discuss your goals and concerns, we create a personalized “recipe” of antioxidant, peptide, and hyaluronic acid serums to apply during specific phases of the treatment:
- Exfoliation. This first phase, Vortex Exfoliation, uses a soothing, steady stream of serum-infused water to slough off dead skin cells and make your skin more receptive to treatments. Depending on your needs, we may also perform a Vortex Peel to remove blemished superficial layers of skin without the harsh effects of a chemical peel.
- Extraction. The Vortex Extraction phase removes deep-down impurities to promote skin vitality and make way for the last round of serums.
- Hydration & Restoration. Hydrafacial calls this phase the Vortex Boost and Fusion stages. Targeted serums are delivered into the skin to boost clarity, improve firmness, and nourish the skin as well as treat specific concerns such as fine lines, redness or sensitivity.
When will I see results?
Many patients experience noticeably firmer, brighter, and healthier-looking skin after their first Hydrafacial treatment in Fort Worth. The glowing effects can last for several weeks! To further boost your skin’s appearance, periodic treatments help to maintain a healthy glow.
As us about our exclusive Hydrafacial packages
What does Hydrafacial feel like?
It’s rare to find a facial treatment that feels as good as it works, but Hydrafacial is one of them. Since the key mechanism involves a jet of water, rather than chemicals, abrasives, or heat, Hydrafacial is not only painless, but most patients find it quite relaxing.
Hydraplaning: Hydrafacial + Dermaplaning. A Kalos exclusive
Hydrafacial is a top pick for all-around skin cleansing, smoothing, and rejuvenation with zero downtime, while dermaplaning is one of our favorites to address specific skin concerns. Dermaplaning is a mechanical resurfacing technique that removes damaged skin, layer by layer, to noticeably reduce flaws such as scars and fine lines; it also removes fine facial hair (“peach fuzz”)! It also helps “prime” the skin for Hydrafacial as it removes damaged cells and helps Hydrafacial serums and boosters absorb more readily.
Together, this dynamic duo helps you achieve noticeably smoother, more flawless skin without lasers, chemicals, or downtime. Our patients love the “Hydraplaning” treatment at Kalos in Fort Worth, and we are happy to discuss this option during your consultation.
How can I schedule my treatment?
“Great team, best in the industry. Highly recommend!”
—Frank S., from Facebook review
If you are ready for smoother, brighter skin, a Hydrafacial might be just what you need. Led by female Board-Certified Plastic Surgeon Dr. Emily J. Kirby, our Fort Worth skincare professionals will help you develop a customized skin treatment plan for healthier, radiant skin. All treatments are administered by our highly trained aesthetics team who are here to help you get a noticeable, confident glow. Call or text (817) 292-4200 or contact us online to schedule your personal consultation today.