Aesthetic Injector Certified Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner
Do you strive for natural results and love what you do?
We are accepting applications for an enthusiastic & experienced Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner who wants to be part of a high-performance team!
This is a part-time position that can build into a full-time position.
- About Kirby Plastic Surgery & Kalos Medical Spa
- We are seasoned professionals who provide a first-class experience for the patient
- On-site owner is Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, Emily Kirby, MD
- Dr. Kirby is the first female chief of plastic surgery at Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- The practice is an Allergan Top 500 account (Top 1%) and top 10% in Coolsculpting
- Our office is nestled in a Class A professional building within Fort Worth’s luxurious Shops at Clearfork
- Our facility is equipped with some of the latest technology and innovations
- Cutting-edge operating room, accredited by AAAASF, considered the gold standard for office-based surgery
- We believe in continuous improvement through education, feedback, and we provide learning opportunities throughout the year
*Applications held in confidentiality.
- Develop and implement a safe and effective treatment plan for natural results and realistic patient expectations
- Administer injectable treatments and additional aesthetic services
- Maintain an expert level of performance with regard to injectable use and standards of results
- Monitor the effectiveness of therapeutic interventions
- Apply to see full job description
Want to join our family, but don’t see the position you are looking for? Drop us a note with your amazing qualities and we will check it out!
Here are positions we currently employ:
- Front Desk Concierge
- Patient Care Coordinator
- Licensed Aesthetician
- Office Administrator
- Office Manager
- Physician Assistant
- Nurse Practitioner
- Medical Assistant
- OR Manager
- RN – PACU
- RN – Circulator
- Surgical Scrub Technician